Business Skills Training
This training programs seek to develop women into business entrepreneurs with deeper knowledge of business challenges as presented from the angle of the both the entrepreneur and the professional manager. The programs are tailored in such a way that they interact with most of the issues that affect business management, planning, growing enterprises and developing strategies for repositioning enterprises.
We offer a range of workshops enabling entrepreneurs with skills required to run sustainable and successful businesses and organizations.
Our course embraces the field of:
All our training programs are facilitated by skilled, experienced and professional trainers to create maximum skills upliftment, assisting in the achievement of longer term sustainability, through an added advantage of Mentorship.
CWENA is established to inspire, motivate, network, empower and support women to start and develop sustainable businesses and organizations.
- To run effective entrepreneurship training and empowerment programs for women from all walks of life to start and run sustainable businesses and organisations.
- To facilitate knowledge enhancement so as to build competency and confidence in entrepreneurship.
- To create supportive platforms and offer network systems for Christian women across Africa to open up business opportunities and encourage growth.
- To run Christian based inspirational programmes to motivate women to achieve their God given potential and create value in their communities, countries and continent at large.
CWENA subscribes to the following values:
- Christian ethos
- Community service and development