“The woman who can create her own job is the woman who will impact her community.”
These long term projects aim at empowering vulnerable and unemployed woman with resources, one on one business coaching, practical skills and business starter kit to enable them to start and run sustainable businesses and organizations.
CWENA identifies potential individuals who have been part of our skills development training workshops and have shown interest in starting their own businesses and organizations, those individuals are taken through our “ Make An Entrepreneur program” which include;
- New venture creation leanership:
- Long term business coaching and mentorship
New venture creation leanership:
Is a twelve month learnership program that will ensure sustainable businesses.
The purpose of this program is to provide entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs in the small, medium and micro enterprise (SMME) sector with the technical, business, managerial and personal skills to create and sustain a business. They will develop a sound foundation for the application of these skills and knowledge to explore a diverse range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
This program offers practical and theoretical training that allows the learner access to and mobility within the SMME sector. The qualification meets the needs of African society to provide potential entrepreneurs with skills to improve their personal circumstances and to uplift their communities.
This program is ideal for training potential or existing entrepreneurs who plan to run formal and informal Small, Micro and Medium Enterprises.
- Show an ability to identify and create a new venture
- Establish knowledge of the interpersonal skills required in the business environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic economics within a market economy
- Manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques
- Exhibit an understanding of the role of leadership and management